Saturday, February 20, 2016

I've Been Interviewed!


One of the highlights of blogging is interacting with other wonderful likeminded bloggers and growing to call them friends. This year I've come to know a kick-ass team of bloggers that make this whole thing even more fun then I could have imagined. One of those lovely ladies is Stephanie over at Layered Pages.  She came up with the idea to interview other bloggers to share a little bit about each of us and our experiences in blogging and I am delighted to say she's interviewed me! You can read the interview HERE and be sure to follow her blog if you aren't already, she's fabulous! You can also follow her on social media at the links below:



Enjoy :)!!






4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was so much fun, and I was just tickled pink (if you couldn't tell :) ).

      Delete
  2. Congrats! I would be excited too. It was nice to learn a little bit more about your blog.

    ReplyDelete