Thursday, April 26, 2018

Cover Crush: This Adventure Ends by Emma Mills

Hello, my name is Colleen and I am a cover slut. I know, I know....you aren't supposed to judge a book by it's cover. I just can't help myself! A beautiful cover draws my eye every single time and I can't help but pick up the book it's dressing and see if the inside seems as intriguing as the outside. Sometimes it does, and sometimes a pretty cover is just a pretty cover. Either way, I love getting an eyeful!

One of my favorite bloggers, Erin at
Flashlight Commentary, created a weekly blog post called Cover Crush and she and some other blogger friends are sharing their favorite covers each Thursday. You'll find my Cover Crush selection below and I'll link to everyone else's at the end of the post.

So, without further ado, my Cover Crush this week is.....
 
 
 
 
I don't even know where I should start regarding what I love about this cover. And what's all the more amazing...it's quite simple! It's a massive swirl of creamy blues all melding together and flowing around the white stars. I just want to reach out and squish my hands right in the center! I like how the title seems to swirl within the background as well. Just really, really pretty!!
 
While this cover doesn't really give any hint about what the story is about I'm guessing the synopsis will.....
 
 
Sloane isn't expecting to fall in with a group of friends when she moves from New York to Florida—especially not a group of friends so intense, so in love, so all-consuming. Yet that's exactly what happens.

Sloane becomes closest to Vera, a social-media star who lights up any room, and Gabe, Vera's twin brother and the most serious person Sloane's ever met. When a beloved painting by the twins' late mother goes missing, Sloane takes on the responsibility of tracking it down, a journey that takes her across state lines—and ever deeper into the twins' lives.

Filled with intense and important friendships, a wonderful warts-and-all family, shiveringly good romantic developments, and sharp, witty dialogue, this story is about finding the people you never knew you needed.  


Don't forget to check out what covers my blogger buddies are drooling over this week (updated as they become available):




Created by Magdalena of A Bookaholic Swede
 

No comments:

Post a Comment